PPI Claims against Northern Rock
PPI Claims – Northern Rock
If you have taken out a loan with Northern Rock, you may also have been advised to take out PPI. Many people are unable to make a valid claim on these policies and were not advised about the total cost of the policy. If you have been mis-sold a payment protection plan, now is the time to claim your money back.
If you can answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation assessment of your claim.
- I was not aware that I had opted to take out PPI
- The cost of the policy was not explained to me
- I had pre-existing medical conditions and these were never discussed
- I was retired, self-employed or unemployed when I took out the policy
- I was not told that I could get PPI elsewhere as a cheaper option
We deal with PPI claims against a number of credit card providers and financial institutions, including Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays Bank, Beneficial Finance, Black Horse, Citi Financial, Capital One Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Egg, Firstplus, Ge Money, Halifax, HFC Bank, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, MBNA, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Rock, Santander, Welcome Finance and Yorkshire Bank. If the name of your lender is not in this list, please contact us as we handle claims against all lenders throughout the UK.