PPI Claims against MBNA
PPI Claims – MBNA
If you have taken out a credit card with MBNA, it could be worth checking your statements to see if you are paying for PPI. Many consumers are not even aware that they have opted to take out this policy. Many of these policies were wrongly sold and you could be due a compensation award.
If you can answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation assessment of your claim.
- I was not aware that I had opted to take out PPI
- The cost of the policy was not explained to me
- I had pre-existing medical conditions and these were never discussed
- I was retired, self-employed or unemployed when I took out the policy
- I was not told that I could get PPI elsewhere as a cheaper option
We deal with PPI claims against a number of credit card providers and financial institutions, including Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays Bank, Beneficial Finance, Black Horse, Citi Financial, Capital One Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Egg, Firstplus, Ge Money, Halifax, HFC Bank, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, MBNA, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Rock, Santander, Welcome Finance and Yorkshire Bank. If the name of your lender is not in this list, please contact us as we handle claims against all lenders throughout the UK.