PPI Claims against HSBC
PPI Claims – HSBC
We are currently assisting consumers with reclaiming PPI from HSBC and other major lenders and financial institutions as a result of the mis-selling of payment protection insurance. If you have taken out a loan or credit card with HSBC, you may also have taken out PPI without even being aware of it.
If you can answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation assessment of your claim.
- HSBC added the policy to my loan or credit card without my knowledge or consent
- I was not informed about how much the policy would cost me
- I had pre-existing medical conditions and these were never discussed
- I was retired, self-employed or unemployed when I took out the policy
- I was not told that I could get PPI elsewhere as a cheaper option
We deal with PPI claims against a number of lenders, including Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays Bank, Beneficial Finance, Black Horse, Citi Financial, Capital One Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Egg, Firstplus, Ge Money, Halifax, HFC Bank, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, MBNA, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Rock, Santander, Welcome Finance and Yorkshire Bank. If the name of your lender is not in this list, please contact us as we handle claims against all lenders throughout the UK.