PPI Claims against HFC Bank
PPI Claims – HFC Bank
If HFC Bank advised you to take out PPI (payment protection insurance) with your loan, it may have been mis-sold to you. We can claim these premiums back for you and there are no upfront fees to pay for our service. We have extensive experience in dealing with HFC Banks and all the other major lenders with regards to reclaiming PPI on behalf of our clients.
If you can answer “yes” to any of the questions below, get in touch with us for a free, no obligation assessment of your claim by completing our claim form above.
- I was not made aware that I could get PPI cheaper elsewhere
- I was led to believe that I had to take out PPI in order to get the loan
- I had medical conditions and these were not discussed at the time of sale
- I was not in full time employment
- My employer would have provided me with sick pay in the event that I was unable to go to work
We handle PPI complaints against numerous lenders and credit card providers, including Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays Bank, Beneficial Finance, Black Horse, Citi Financial, Capital One Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Egg, Firstplus, Ge Money, Halifax, HFC Bank, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, MBNA, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Rock, Santander, Welcome Finance and Yorkshire Bank.