PPI Claims against Halifax
PPI Claims – Halifax
Have you taken out a loan or credit card with Halifax? If so, and you have also taken out payment protection insurance, it may be possible to claim back these premiums. Many of these policies were missold, which means that you may be able to claim compensation.
If you can answer “yes” to any of the questions below, get in touch with us for a free, no obligation assessment of your claim by completing our claim form above.
- The term of the loan is greater than five years
- I wasn’t aware that I had taken out PPI
- I was not made aware that I could not claim for any pre-existing medical condition
- I was retired, self-employed, unemployed or a student when I took out the policy
- I already had existing cover in place
We handle PPI complaints against numerous lenders and credit card providers, including Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays Bank, Beneficial Finance, Black Horse, Citi Financial, Capital One Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Egg, Firstplus, Ge Money, Halifax, HFC Bank, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, MBNA, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Rock, Santander, Welcome Finance and Yorkshire Bank.
There are no upfront fees to pay for this service and we do not charge a fee until we win the claim on your behalf. Get in touch with us today to see if we can assist you with your claim.