PPI Claims against Egg
PPI Claims – Egg loans and credit cards
Have you taken out a loan or credit card with Egg? Did it include payment protection insurance? If so, then there’s a good chance that it was mis-sold to you and you may be entitled to claim compensation. If you can answer “yes” to any of the questions below, get in touch with us by completing our claim form for a free, no obligation assessment of your claim.
- Egg did not explain the full cost of the policy to me
- PPI was added to my loan or credit card without my knowledge
- I was not made aware that I could not claim for any pre-existing medical condition
- I was not in full time employment when I took out the loan
- PPI was added to my loan or credit card without my knowledge or consent
We deal with PPI claims against a number of lenders and credit card providers, including Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays Bank, Beneficial Finance, Black Horse, Citi Financial, Capital One Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Egg, Firstplus, Ge Money, Halifax, HFC Bank, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, MBNA, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Rock, Santander, Welcome Finance and Yorkshire Bank.
We are regulated by the Ministry of Justice and do not charge any upfront fees – you have nothing to lose by getting in touch with us today to discuss your possible claim.