PPI Claims against Clydesdale Bank
PPI Claims – Clydesdale Bank
We operate a PPI reclaim service for anyone who has been mis-sold PPI on their Clydesdale Bank loan.
If you can answer “yes” to any of the questions below, get in touch with us by completing our claim form for a free, no obligation assessment of your claim.
- Clydesdale Bank did not explain the full cost of the policy to me
- PPI was added to my loan without my knowledge
- I was not made aware that I could not claim for any pre-existing medical condition
- I was not in full time employment when I took out the loan
- PPI was added to my loan without my knowledge or consent
We deal with PPI claims against a number of lenders and credit card providers, including Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays Bank, Beneficial Finance, Black Horse, Citi Financial, Capital One Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Egg, Firstplus, Ge Money, Halifax, HFC Bank, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, MBNA, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Rock, Santander, Welcome Finance and Yorkshire Bank. Don’t worry if your lender is not on this list – we handle PPI claims against a variety of lenders on a no win no fee basis, whereby we charge a flat fee of 25% of whatever money we recover on your behalf. This fee is only payable upon successful completion of the claim.