PPI Claims against Citi Financial
PPI Claims – Citi Financial
We operate a PPI reclaim service for anyone who has been mis-sold payment protection insurance. If Citi Financial advised you to take out PPI with your loan, it may have been mis-sold to you, which means that you could be entitled to claim compensation.
If you can answer “yes” to any of the questions below, get in touch with us by completing our claim form for a free, no obligation assessment of your claim.
- Citi Financial led me to believe that I had to take out PPI in order to get the loan approved
- At no time was I informed about the total cost of the policy
- I was not made aware that I could not claim for any pre-existing medical condition
- I was not in full time employment when I took out the loan
- I was unaware that PPI had been added to my loan
We deal with PPI claims against a number of lenders, including Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays Bank, Beneficial Finance, Black Horse, Citi Financial, Capital One Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Egg, Firstplus, Ge Money, Halifax, HFC Bank, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, MBNA, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Rock, Santander, Welcome Finance and Yorkshire Bank.
Start your PPI claim today by getting in contact with us. We will evaluate your claim and send you a claim pack in the post. We operate on a no win no fee basis whereby we charge a flat fee of 25% of any amount we recover on your behalf. This fee only applies upon successful completion of the claim so there are no upfront fees to pay.