PPI Claims against Black Horse
PPI Claims – Black Horse
If you have taken out a loan with Black Horse, you may also have been advised to take out PPI. Many of these policies were wrongly sold to consumers throughout the UK. This means that you could be due a compensation award.
Consult the checklist below to see if you can make a claim against Black Horse. If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, get in contact with us by completing our claim form above and we’ll evaluate your claim free of charge.
- Black Horse never advised me that PPI is optional
- I was not given a quote showing the cost of the repayments both with and without PPI
- I was not made aware that I could purchase PPI elsewhere
- I was not in full time employment when I took out the loan
- PPI was added to my loan without my knowledge
We deal with PPI claims against a number of lenders, including Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays Bank, Beneficial Finance, Black Horse, Citi Financial, Capital One Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Egg, Firstplus, Ge Money, Halifax, HFC Bank, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, MBNA, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Rock, Santander, Welcome Finance and Yorkshire Bank. If your lender is not in the above list – don’t worry, as we deal with claims against most lenders throughout the UK.