PPI Claims against Beneficial Finance
PPI Claims – Beneficial Finance
Have you taken out PPI (payment protection insurance) with Beneficial Finance? If so, it may have been mis-sold to you. It is estimated that millions of payment protection policies have been mis-sold throughout the UK over the last several years. You could be due a compensation award if you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
- Beneficial Finance led me to believe that I had to take out PPI in order to get the loan approved
- I was never informed how much the PPI would cost
- I had pre-existing medical conditions and these were never discussed
- I was not in a full time job at the time of taking out the loan
- I wasn’t aware at the time that I had actually agreed to take out PPI
Get in contact us today by completing our claim form above and we’ll evaluate your claim to see if you are entitled to claim compensation. Average payouts for PPI taken out with loans is in excess of £2,000 per claim.
We deal with PPI claims against a number of lenders, including Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays Bank, Beneficial Finance, Black Horse, Citi Financial, Capital One Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Egg, Firstplus, Ge Money, Halifax, HFC Bank, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, MBNA, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Rock, Santander, Welcome Finance and Yorkshire Bank. Many people have taken out loans with more than one lender – if your lender is not in this list, get in touch with us as there is a strong likelihood that we can handle your claim.