PPI Claims against Barclays Bank
PPI Claims – Barclays Bank
We are currently assisting consumers with reclaiming PPI from Barclays Bank as a result of the mis-selling of payment protection insurance. If you have taken out a loan with Barclays Bank and you also took out PPI, you may be able to claim compensation.
If you can answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation assessment of your claim.
- Barclays Bank led me to believe that PPI was compulsory
- I was never given an indication of the cost of the policy
- I had pre-existing medical conditions and these were never discussed
- I was not in full time work when I applied for the loan
- PPI was added to my loan without my knowledge or consent
We deal with PPI claims against a number of lenders, including Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays Bank, Beneficial Finance, Black Horse, Citi Financial, Capital One Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Egg, Firstplus, Ge Money, Halifax, HFC Bank, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, MBNA, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Rock, Santander, Welcome Finance and Yorkshire Bank. We also tackle claims where the policy was sold when taking out finance for a new car, consolidating existing debts, personal unsecured loans and secured loans.