PPI Claims against Barclaycard
PPI Claims – Barclaycard
We are currently assisting consumers with reclaiming PPI from Barclaycard as a result of the mis-selling of payment protection insurance. If you have taken out a credit card with Barclaycard, you may also have taken out PPI and you may not even know it.
If you can answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation assessment of your claim.
- Barclaycard added the policy to my credit card without my knowledge or consent
- The cost of the policy was never explained to me
- I had pre-existing medical conditions and these were never discussed
- I was not in full time work when I applied for the loan
- I was not made aware of any policy exclusion clauses which may prevent me from claiming on the policy
We deal with PPI claims against a number of lenders, including Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays Bank, Beneficial Finance, Black Horse, Citi Financial, Capital One Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Egg, Firstplus, Ge Money, Halifax, HFC Bank, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, MBNA, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Rock, Santander, Welcome Finance and Yorkshire Bank. If the name of your lender is not in this list, please contact us as we handle claims against all lenders throughout the UK.