PPI Claims against Bank of Scotland
PPI Claims – Bank of Scotland
If you have taken out a loan or credit card with Bank of Scotland, you may also have taken out payment protection insurance. These policies were routinely mis-sold to consumers throughout the UK which means that you could claim compensation.
If you can answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation assessment of your claim.
- Bank of Scotland gave me the impression that I had to take out PPI
- I was never shown the full cost of the policy
- I had pre-existing medical conditions and these were never discussed
- I was not in full time employment or I was self-employed when I took out the policy
- I was unaware that I had taken out PPI
We deal with PPI claims against a number of lenders, including Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays Bank, Beneficial Finance, Black Horse, Citi Financial, Capital One Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Egg, Firstplus, Ge Money, Halifax, HFC Bank, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, MBNA, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Rock, Santander, Welcome Finance and Yorkshire Bank. We also tackle claims where the policy was sold when taking out finance for a new car, consolidating existing debts, personal unsecured loans and secured loans.