PPI Claims against Alliance & Leicester
PPI Claims – Alliance & Leicester
If you have taken out a loan with Alliance & Leicester, it is quite likely that you were also sold PPI (payment protection insurance). A large proportion of these policies were mis sold, which means that you may be entitled to claim compensation.
If you can answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation assessment of your claim.
- Alliance & Leicester led me to believe that the loan application would not be successful unless I took out PPI
- The full cost of the policy was not properly explained to me
- I had pre-existing medical conditions and these were not discussed
- I was not in full time employment or I was self-employed when I took out the policy
- The payment protection insurance policy was added to my loan without my knowledge
We deal with PPI claims against a number of lenders, including Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays Bank, Beneficial Finance, Black Horse, Citi Financial, Capital One Bank, Clydesdale Bank, Egg, Firstplus, Ge Money, Halifax, HFC Bank, HSBC, Lloyds TSB, MBNA, Nationwide, Natwest, Northern Rock, Santander, Welcome Finance and Yorkshire Bank. We also tackle claims where the policy was sold when taking out finance for a new car, consolidating existing debts, personal unsecured loans and secured loans.