At Simplicity Claims we strive to ensure that we carry out work on your behalf with care and attention. However in the unlikely event that you feel that you have cause to complain then we are more than happy to deal with your concerns.
If you wish to make a complaint about our service or any matter related to our handling of your claim then please note the following:
* Write in to us or email us with details of your complaint. Our address for correspondence can be found on the contact us page.
* We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days
* We will investigate your complaint and gather the relevant information. We will respond within four weeks of receiving your complaint. If we are unable to resolve your complaint within this timeframe, we will explain why and indicate when we expect to be able to provide you with a final response.
* If we have not resolved your complaint within eight weeks, we will contact you providing details of the delay and inform you of your right to refer the matter to the Claims Management Regulator.
* Once we have investigated the complaint, we will write to you with a thorough response with details of how we propose to resolve matters or if we feel that the complaint is unfounded then we shall give full reasons as to how we came to that conclusion.
* If we have not responded to your complaint within eight weeks, or you are unhappy with our final decision, you have the right to refer the matter to the Claims Management Regulator.
The contact details of the Claims Management Regulator are below:
Claims Management Regulation
Monitoring and Compliance Unit
57 – 60 High Street
Burton on Trent
Telephone Number: 0845 450 6858