Can I Claim
You may be wondering, “can I claim back PPI (payment protection insurance) on my loan or credit card?”. If so, ask yourself the following questions:
- Did you feel that you had to take out PPI?
- Did your lender fail to explain the cost of the policy?
- Were you self-employed or not in a full-time contract?
- Did the lender assume that you wanted PPI?
- If employed, did your employer provider you with sick leave?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, then you almost certainly have a claim.
You can make a claim even if the loan has already been paid off, or the policy has already been cancelled.
There are a variety of reasons why you may have been mis-sold PPI. The best way for us to give you specific advice on whether we feel you have a valid claim is if you get in touch with us.
Contact us today on 0845 475 0505 or complete our claim form and we’ll let you know whether we can handle your claim. There are no upfront fees and thus nothing to lose if we do not win your claim.